How We Support Schools
We know that young people from low-income backgrounds do not lack high aspirations. However, they miss out on the guidance and networks they need to develop their aspirations and understand fully the role their education will play in their future success.
Too often this leads to poor engagement and ill-informed decisions at school.
Through tailored support delivered by inspiring professionals, our programme nurtures the individual aspirations of each young person, inspiring them to achieve at school – and beyond.
Our programme has been proven to transform pupils' engagement with learning and prepare them to transition to sustained, positive destinations beyond school
greater reduction in negative behaviour points
Significant impact on career readiness and thinking positively about school
Pupils agree the programme has improved their attitudes towards learning
What Does The Programme Involve?
We secure a dedicated business partner to host and part-fund the programme for your students.
We match every pupil to a coach from your partner business. Pupils discover a career that inspires them and plan their
pathway to success.
All pupils complete the programme with a personalised development plan, mapping out an academic flight path to achieving their top career.
WHAT DOES EACH PUPIL RECEIVE?
Face to face coaching at a leading business
• Allocated a personal coach for 6 hours (4 sessions) of face-to-face support delivered at their business
• Detailed exploration of their individual aspirations
• Personalised academic flight path, detailing the steps to reaching their top career
Access to relevant professional role models
• Video call with a National Careers Service advisor
• Video call with a professional in their chosen career
• Career Networking Event attended by professionals in their chosen career
Information about pathways
• Pathways Seminar outlining the main post-16 and post 18 education and training options